Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 31 January 2012

A Place to call Home

29/01/2012 - After mass we are suppose to meet the house owner as hubby has decided to rent the apartment in Sikamat area. Was very happy when I woke up In the morning and thank God for everything. My prayers have been heard and slowly being answered by the almighty Lord.
Around 11.00am, we went to the place to meet the Malay landlord and after talking to him, hubby paid the deposit and we got our key for our new home.
Was so excited and the happiness really cannot be shared out as I don't know how to do so but deep down am scared and hope everything will be fine and go smooth. Hubby have been nice and promised so many things (God pls be with me and help plus guide me in this journey).
A lot of preparation need to be done and am preparing slowly for it. List have been written and excitement is flowing in slowly.
Till I have time to write and pen a few words soon......so please pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment