Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 16 February 2012

Tupperware Agent

I have finally being recruited by my office mate, Iggy to be an agent under her. With plenty of persuading and also talk, I managed to join her because of my new home and also because Tupperware have life long warranty. When I joined, I paid RM60 and also bought things worth RM150.00. Its so much of money used but because to equipped the house and also to support her, I have joined the agency. Its a lot of money spent because we have moved into a nee home but..........
When I join, i receive a kit and also in it was 3 red beautiful Tupperware which actually is worth the RM60.00 spent for membership.








Today, 16/02/2012, I managed to get some office mate to purchase the elegant lunch box and also managed to convince Natra to join the agency under me. First it was a bit kecoh because I told her to pay a lesser amount which I thought can be included in the purchase of item but when we went there, she actually have to pay RM60.00 and not RM20.00. I got a bit scolding from her but lucky she did not back off because i offered instalment plan for RM60 for 3 months....puiiii.
Here is my lunch box which i purchased because i m planning to bring food everyday since i cook for husband now. Its so nice and elegant and I feel so styleo carrying it. The set have cutlery, Tupperware with divider and also a nice bag to carry.



There is a website and I have just registered and managed to see online the things on promotion.

I will update more things i purchase soon.

See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment