Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 15 April 2012

Company closing soon

There was initially rumours that one department will be closing down but then later the announcement was that the whole branch in Cyberjaya will be closing. It is so sad to think of losing a job when we have commitment and also people depending on you and this is the feeling I have not within me but thank God for my husband's words which said I could stop and sit in the house and care for Clarissa. The words are so nice to be heard but then there is so much of things to be considered. With working life I have gained so much experience and also friends and I would not want to be alone at home and missing things but if this is the case which I have to then I will definitely do that.
Management have not been kind to us. They are not revealing things to us and not preparing us for retrenchment. We need a job and also time to seek and secure one but they seem not to look into this as a important aspect. Delaying announcement is what is happening now and this is making me so much stress and tensed but then because we work for them, we have to sit and wait as they think and prepare the package for us.
Today the company have blocked so many excess to Internet and this is not something good as there is lesser work now for me and I use my time goggling and reading stuff online when I am free and this is no more available to us.
Well this is for now and will be updating soon if there is any news.
Have a great day and God bless.

2 comments:

  1. really huh? no more ombak rindu n such? aww! hang in thr buddy, there'll be light in the darkness ok :) i miss u n the rest of our buddies. Muahh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to write on Ombak Rindu. Just love the movie and the scene.
      Miss u too Nutty friend

      Delete