Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 21 May 2012

Actizen - Foot Mask

I purchased this voucher from http://www.groupon.my/ sometime ago together with a few colleague of mine. After reading the review, I decided to give it a try and it worked well for me.

How to use it from my personal experience:
1) Purchase it online if there is offer or you can get this foot mask from Alpha Pharmacy.
2) The mask looks like a plastic socks when you open from the packaging.

3) Cut along the dotted line and make sure the mask is held upwards to avoid any liquid to pour out.
4) The put your feet into the plastic socks and seal the bag. You can wear a sock on top of it to avoid falling down due to slippery and makes it easier to walk.

5) Keep it on your feet for about 2 hours and then you can remove it and wash the feet with warm water. Apply with some mosteriser and you can feel the skin peeling off within few days.
6) When the skin is peeling, let it peel off naturally and dont pull it off on our own as it might hurt. Soak the feet in warm water and it will come off naturally.
7) You will have nice and smooth feet after this process. Do apply mosturiser on the feet to keep it healthy.

This was my feet during the peeling stage:






This is my clean and beautiful feet:


Do try it out and you can see the difference in your feet.

Happy trying :)

Cheers,
Roslyn

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I saw this advert in a magazine and wanna give it a try.. thanks for the sharing as I am not worried to try it now..

    ReplyDelete