Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 27 July 2012

The Gardens, North Tower

Finally we have all moved here. Its such a busy environment to work in town after so many years of leaving the previous company. There is no more DTS bus which I board everyday and have a short comfortable nap in the bus but this is KTM, with hard seat and no room to have a nap. Its sad but there is no choice because this is life and I have to work for personal reasons.
16/07/2012 first day reporting to work in The Gardens and travelling in KTM. I left house at 6.15am to catch the 6.30am train and plan to reach office early but was late because I left phone in the car on the car seat after talking to my mummy. This was really a bad start for the day. Without handphone I could not even have a pleasant journey to office because I did not know how to get there but because of my dear friend Izhar, I managed to recall the pictures he showed me and managed to get in the building and reach the lobby. Here is how beautiful the building is and my office is at the 15th floor.


First day is unpacking and setting my place to start work. I have tones of emails to read and reply and also payroll to process but I took time to set my work station. We had a bog workstation in our previous office in Cyberjaya but now the space is cut down to half the previous size.


More updatings coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment